A new programme led by local women leaders in Fingal explores the achievements, challenges, and opportunities that women experience in community action.This free introduction session and 8 week programme introduces women in Fingal to the leadership skills, resources and approaches already successful in Fingal, and supports them in the early development of leadership activities to improve life in our communities and neighbourhoods.
Our local leaders are longtime activists in their communities, particularly addressing social issues and sustainable neighborhoods, and use a variety of perspectives including disability, migrant rights, Traveller rights, and interfaith. They’ll bring you through the programme with real life advice, stories and feedback on your ideas.
Our course is led by 5 amazing women
- Ayodele Yusuf of Balbriggan Integration Forum
- Catherine Joyce of Blanchardstown Traveller Development Group
- Shelly Gaynor of the Independent Living Movement Ireland
- Bridie O’Reilly of Fingal Older People’s Council
- Geraldine Rooney of Fingal PPN and Centre for Independent Living Blanchardstown.
Come and try – Introduction to Leadership
- Wednesday 3 November at Mountview Community Centre, Dublin 15.
- Thursday 4 November, online, 7-9pm
8 Week Programme
- Mondays 7-9pm at Mountview Community Centre, Dublin 15
- 15 November – 13 December and 10 – 24 January
Discover how to define your goals, work with others, share leadership roles, develop your message, build leadership skills for the future, and meet leaders who share your interests in Fingal.
Register for the Introduction to Leadership at bit.ly/SheLeadsFingal
Queries to email@example.com