If you’ve missed the series of publications written for the ARK Research Centre of Queens University Belfast and Ulster University, you can review the most recent reports on attitudes to ethnic minorities, migrants and refugees here.
- A video of the Black Lives Matters? Attitudes to minorities and migrants in Northern Ireland webinar held on 27 January 2021 is available. The speaker was Lucy Michael, and Raquel McKee (African and Caribbean Support Organisation for Northern Ireland) gave a response.
- Attitudes to migrant workers in Northern Ireland: an improving landscape? (Research Update 131) and video by Lucy Michael
- A welcoming Northern Ireland? Understanding sentiment towards asylum seekers and refugees by Lucy Michael and Paula Devine (Research Update 124) is based on data from the 2017 Life and Times and Young LIfe and Times surveys.
- Attitudes to minority ethnic groups in Northern Ireland, 2005-2016 by Paula Devine (Research Update 122) focuses on Life and Times data from 2005 to 2016.
- Racism and intolerance towards minority ethnic groups in Northern Ireland by Lucy Michael (Research Update 112) is based on data from the 2015 Life and Times Survey.