Doing a quick review of 2020, and wow! what a year it has been!
Our 2020 projects included:
– #Policing and racial profiling
– Algorithmic bias and racism in #recruitment
– Training employers and recruiters to address barriers for migrant women applicants
– Integration programme design and evaluation training with local authorities and civil society orgs
– The impact of digital skills on #refugee integration
– Labour market assessments for pathway refugees
– The impact of #Covid19 on local integration programmes
– Rights awareness for people in the #InternationalProtection Process
– Supporting advocacy by #Disabled Peoples’ Organisations
– Racist incident reporting analysis
– Hate crime and #hatespeech briefings ahead of the new legislation
– Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey analysis with reference to #BlackLivesMatter (launch Jan 2021!)
So many exciting and valuable projects, great co-investigators and co-authors, and much to look forward to in 2021.
We are so privileged to have worked for and with such amazing people this year, and look forward to sharing more of our work with you in 2021!