HUGE THANKS to everyone who worked with us in 2022.
It’s been an incredibly busy year for us, and a very satisfying one!
We had 3 full-time team members, 2 part time, and 11 project staff, based in Dublin, Galway and Belfast.
- Dr Lucy Michael – Director
- Dr Niloufar Omidi – Senior Researcher (Human Rights Law)
- Dan Reynolds – Researcher (Social Analysis)
- Dr Ka Ka Tsang – Researcher
- Dr Marta Kempny – Researcher (Social Analysis) (not in photo)
- Megan Elliott – Executive Assistant
We are grateful for all our team members and partners and how they help us to further our work on equity, inclusion and justice.
The She Leads Fingal programme was designed and led with 5 prominent local leaders in Fingal. Ayo Yusuf, Geraldine Rooney and Catherine Joyce led the in-person delivery with Lucy.
The Belfast Inequalities research was conducted with a team of 8 peer researchers from the city.
- Maria Teglas
- Ezzaldin Thabet
- Nattassa Latcham
- Marty Pilkiewicz
- Mary McDonagh
- Salwa Al Sharabi
- Eva Logan
- Support: Denis Long and Pauline McGarry
The Belfast Inequalities programme was delivered in partnership with ACSONI and POLCA.
Our clients this year in Ireland, the UK and Europe included: